SUBSCRIBE TO MARKUSISTHEDRUG.COM

click here

HAVE MARKUSISTHEDRUG EMAILED TO YOU

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Thursday, December 27, 2007

JESSICA SIMPSON'S MOVIE BLONDE AMBITION...

Photobucket
YOU CAN SEE IT NOW! BLONDE AMBITION WAS LEAKED ON THE INTERNET.. YIKES! I WATCHED ABOUT 15 MINUTES OF IT AND TO TELL YOU THE TRUTH I DONT THINK JESSICA IS THE WORST THING IN THIS MOVIE I ACTUALLY KIND OF LIKE HER. IT'S LUKE WILSON'S ACTING I CAN'T TAKE. JUDGE FOR YOUR SELF . CLICK ON THE PICTURE TO WATCH THE ENTIRE FILM.. YOU'RE WELCOME

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Knowing when to quit can be a difficult decision. However this shouldn't be too tough for Jessica Simpson. If given the chance I would look her in the eyes and say, "Let's be honest honey, it's time to give up acting". Her sophomore cinematic outing grossed less than $400 bucks on it's opening weekend. It's the second time this native Texan has failed to deliver a believable Texas accent. Oddly, it's also her second film co-starring Willie Nelson (What's up with that?). Although I have not seen Blonde Ambition, I have watched the trailer which was enough for me to formulate a negative opinion. Things go south from the very start of the preview that begins with that awful KT Tunstall song that seems to be a part of every terrible romantic comedy I've been forced to sit through on cross country flights. Another problem is the ridiculous premise that Luke Wilson works in construction.

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

 

MARKUSISTHEDRUG.COM is a MANZANO PRODUCTIONS©