SUBSCRIBE TO MARKUSISTHEDRUG.COM

click here

HAVE MARKUSISTHEDRUG EMAILED TO YOU

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

IT'S BETTER IN REAL LIFE ...

Photobucket
So it's Sunday and my friend PJ picks me up to watch the Sex and the City movie at the Arclight. I assumed he bought tickets. He assumed tickets would be available because of all the back to back showings of it. Not the case. Every showing SOLD OUT! So what next? Were already out so we decide to go to my favorite restaurant Dominick's. We get seated and guess who's having dinner? - Carrie and Standford AKA Sarah Jessica Parker and her co-star Willie Garson. No joke. I was freaking out. My back was facing them so I had PJ give me a play by play. FYI she looked amazing. Sporting some fabulous arm candy. GOGOGO. It made my night. Life's funny like that.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

 

MARKUSISTHEDRUG.COM is a MANZANO PRODUCTIONS©