SUBSCRIBE TO MARKUSISTHEDRUG.COM

click here

HAVE MARKUSISTHEDRUG EMAILED TO YOU

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

TRAVIS MCCOY BLOGS TOO...




Travie is blogging and has been for a while. I love how he shares exactly whats going on. He doesn't really hold back. It's one of the better celebrity blogs I've come across. He's really good at making you feel like you have a connection with him and who he is. Now I'm not just saying this because I happened to be the subject of his Wednesday blog. Travie writes, Markusisthedrug, and my BANJEE ASS BIG SISTER! SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!   He ain't lying!

No I really do enjoy Travis's photography. Almost as much as I enjoy his latest single "Cookie Jar ft. The Dream"

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

 

MARKUSISTHEDRUG.COM is a MANZANO PRODUCTIONS©