SUBSCRIBE TO MARKUSISTHEDRUG.COM

click here

HAVE MARKUSISTHEDRUG EMAILED TO YOU

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

COVER STORY... BRAD PITT


The handsome silver fox actor and daddy to many Brad Pitt is on the cover of W Magazine. This Febuary 2009 issue shows Brad looking more his age of 45. I think each wrinkle counts for every kid he has.

I did see his movie Curious Case of Benjamin Button. I felt like I aged 3 hours.

Brad Pitt tells W Magazine his views on gay marriage - “People who are against gay marriage do not understand the very freedoms that they themselves are enjoying. What if someone said, ‘Sorry, no Christianity here? No Judaism. Certainly no Mormons.’ No one would stand for that, and I wouldn’t allow anyone to say that either. I’d fight them in the same way.”

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I did see his movie Curious Case of Benjamin Button. I felt like I aged 3 hours.
HAHA!
don't worry I did too but for my surprise it was 'only' 2hr and 47min.

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

 

MARKUSISTHEDRUG.COM is a MANZANO PRODUCTIONS©