SUBSCRIBE TO MARKUSISTHEDRUG.COM

click here

HAVE MARKUSISTHEDRUG EMAILED TO YOU

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Monday, January 14, 2008

HAZY WEEKEND REPORT PART II... SUNDAY



Come Sunday morning, my breakfast plans with Carlos Lopez diminished so Markus and I geared up and headed to the Chateau Marmont for breakfast and drinks with Katy Perry, Maybelle, Johnny Wujek, and Todd Dufour. We then made our way to Eric Podwall's to watch the Cowboys and Indians game, or whatever. Attendees included Eric Podwall, Markus, myself, Taylor Momsen, Kim Murphy, Chace Crawford, Angie Banicki, Liz Gemmil, Rumer Willis, and Ed Westwick. I buddied up with Taylor because she's 14 and I look 14, and she's cute like that. Eric continued to offer Chace, Ed, and I kamikaze shots. Markus told me not to take them, but I have a hard time listening and for some reason they hit me harder than Chace's and Ed's. I passed out. Markus, Chace, Eric, and Ed thought it would be funny to play frat boys and write "kcoc" (you can figure that one out) and draw boobs all over my face… okay, it was actually really funny.




Once I awoke, we made our way next door to a gathering of lesbians and football. No one managed to mention the cock and boobs on my face, so I went on with the party clueless. Eventually I had to pee, saw myself in the mirror, and washed myself off… thanks guys. We then made our way to The Dime to continue the party, Taylor couldn't come because she's 14… ugh. I met up with friends Ali Paul and Rachel Krupa and continued the party with the rest of the gang. Since we closed the bar down, it was plenty of alcohol and plenty of party. Rumer and I played deejay and I hit the dance floor with Rachel and Angie. Then, it was that time… I made my way to Ralph's, geared up on food, and headed home to blankey.

Labels: , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

he looks drunk!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

here's the thing jared, I appreciate your attempt at "blogging" (aka name dropping), but I forget, WHO ARE YOU? Don't get me wrong, I'm sure you're a nice guy and all, but you drop those names like lotus in the plague. And thanks for reminding me that you LA people make "best friends" with people after you've met them ONCE at a superbowl party...come on guy!

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

 

MARKUSISTHEDRUG.COM is a MANZANO PRODUCTIONS©