SUBSCRIBE TO MARKUSISTHEDRUG.COM

click here

HAVE MARKUSISTHEDRUG EMAILED TO YOU

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sunday, January 20, 2008

LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE!... AGAIN



Seriously. Yeah she's a bit of a mess , but I prefer her over that junkie Amy Wino, as Perez so politely calls her. I think its pretty sick that the Associated Press has her obituary already printed. Eew that's so rude! Take a look at the people in your life and how bad you would feel if this was your sister or mother . In Alabama, my sister said that a local radio station, WKMX 106.7, was having listeners call in to say how Britney was going to kill herself. Nobody wants to hear that! Talk about taking a few steps back as human beings. This is just like the days when they would tar and feather people. So before you get all happy thinking this might be the day Britney offs herself, take a good look at the people you love, and how awful it would be to not have them in your life...



Wow I just got really sentimental. Wow I should really go on a walk. I know, I'm gonna hold a walk run for Britney. Its gonna start at the Starbucks on Roberston and Beverly and we will walk/run to all the Starbucks from West Hollywood to Westwood. It's a walk for LIFE people! Who's with me?

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

at this point it feels like everyone's shamelessly waiting for her to die, which makes me uncomfortable, so I'm at the hands-over-my-eyes stage.

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

 

MARKUSISTHEDRUG.COM is a MANZANO PRODUCTIONS©