SUBSCRIBE TO MARKUSISTHEDRUG.COM

click here

HAVE MARKUSISTHEDRUG EMAILED TO YOU

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sunday, January 27, 2008

NOVAK DJOKOVIC IS TOO HOT TO STOP...



Novak Djokovic does for tennis what David Beckham does for soccer, keeps you watching. Sunday, January 27, 2008 Novak wins the Australian open. Novak is only 20 and plays like a veteran pro. I have to admit that I haven't really followed his career or
tennis for that matter 'til my friend friend Liz introduced me to it. I think I may be a fan now. Novak was instantly my favorite. He just seemed to have that certain je ne sais qoui... A star quality about him. I mean winning the Australian Open helps.



Novak Djokovic on being the last man standing-

"It's an indescribable feeling, something that I always dreamed of, of course. I think every player dreams about winning a Grand Slam. It's something special. It's a special event. It's two weeks long, all the best players in the world playing. Then you come up in the end as a champion, you know, only one guy to win the tournament. I mean, I'm still not aware of the big achievement I have had in these two weeks."

For more on the Novak's big win click here

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

 

MARKUSISTHEDRUG.COM is a MANZANO PRODUCTIONS©