SUBSCRIBE TO MARKUSISTHEDRUG.COM

click here

HAVE MARKUSISTHEDRUG EMAILED TO YOU

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Monday, February 4, 2008

ANOTHER DAY. ANOTHER BLOG. WHAT IT DO?



Yo. What it do y'all? I hope everyone had a great Sunday. I certainly had a fun Sunday watching the big game. Love how New York did not disappoint and pulled it off in the end. I introduced American football to my British friend Thomas. I think he just enjoyed the excitement that the partygoers displayed. That and the cute girls at the party that always fall for that British accent. I like to tell girls he's really from Jersey.

Anyways today I'm at Java detour. I'd rather blog were there are people around I just feel motivated more. Rumor has it that Markusisthedrug.com is going corporate. Well not really but I hear an office is in the works. Lots of new things in the New Year. So I hope everyone keeps checking in daily. I also plan on doing more with the web show. You know, keep y'all entertained.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

 

MARKUSISTHEDRUG.COM is a MANZANO PRODUCTIONS©