SUBSCRIBE TO MARKUSISTHEDRUG.COM

click here

HAVE MARKUSISTHEDRUG EMAILED TO YOU

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Monday, February 18, 2008

COVER STORY... LINDSAY LOHAN



Lindsay Lohan giving us her best Marilyn Monroe. Lindsay is on the cover of New York Magazine posing like Marilyn in what is know as " The Last Sitting" .

In 1962, photographer Bert Stern shot Marilyn Monroe in “The Last Sitting” photo shoot and 46 years later, he revisited his classic shots with Lindsay Lohan.



Lindsay in NYMag. commenting on Marilyn Monroe and Heath Ledgers tragic deaths:"They are both prime examples of what this industry can do to someone… I don’t know. I’m not them. But I sure as hell wouldn’t let it happen to me.”

Lins on Marilyn's shoot: “Here is a woman who is giving herself to the public. She’s saying, ‘Look, you’ve taken a lot from me, so why don’t I give it to you myself.’ She’s taking control back.”



Lindsay on posing nude:“I was comfortable with it… I didn’t have to put much thought into it. I mean, Bert Stern? Doing a Marilyn shoot? When is that ever going to come up? It’s really an honor.”

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

 

MARKUSISTHEDRUG.COM is a MANZANO PRODUCTIONS©