SUBSCRIBE TO MARKUSISTHEDRUG.COM

click here

HAVE MARKUSISTHEDRUG EMAILED TO YOU

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sunday, February 10, 2008

PLANS FOR FRI, SAT, SUN...




Children, I'm sure y'all have noticed my lack of blogging this weekend but this social whore had to make the rounds. Thursday I took Golden Brooks to a tastemakers listening party for Ferras where we were witness to an emotional, tearful, and enthralling performance. Then it was off to dinner at Katsuya in Hollywood where Golden ran into "Girlfriends" castmate and friend Tracey Ross. After being mauled by the Paparazzi we scooted over to the In Style party at BLVD 3 but just for a quick pump around because we had to make it to the Katy Perry show at the Viper Room. The LA Times review on Katy's show:



...it was impossible to deny the charisma and chops of L.A.-based Katy Perry on Thursday night at a very packed Viper Room. A musical diarist in the vein of January's diva-of-the-month, Kate Nash, Perry infuses her boyfriend-bending pop with plenty of bite and, for her age (22), a healthy dose of self-awareness. The Santa Barbara native will have a lot of appeal among the teen masses -- and maybe among those whose attention spans run longer than your average text message.

That's my girl! So back to the Friday, oh no this was all Thursday night, ish. So Golden didn't make it to the show but dropped me off but I did find my other partner in crime, Matt Dallas.



Matt and I kidnapped Katy P from everyone and went back to the In Style party, oh vay!. There I ran into Shelter's Trevor Wright and Summerland cast mate Jesse McCartney who told me he was just about to record his first video, with Shawn Kingston, for his new album. Next stop, Hyde, for its 80's Thursdays y'all. That was not the last stop because DJ Group E./Mia Moretti was spinnin it over at S Bar. So bam! S Bar it was. That’s where we lost Matt Dallas but Katy and I wanted to keep the party going, keep in mind this was the first time we had seen each other in person in weeks. So we hailed a taxi and blazed it to a house party in the hills.



Not done yet, we ended the night at James Valentine's house. Mark Ronson, James V., and a few more other people I dare not say their names (only because I don’t remember them). Hehe. So after the boys played and "jammed" we traveled down the hill to the Chateau Marmont where, now Grammy winner, Mark Ronson was staying. Mark made sure I had everything I needed: pillow? Check. Comfy couch? Check. Water? Check. Blanket? Check. BBC's Doctor Who? check. I was all set. He's so hospitable. So that was my Friday... I mean Thursday. I’m afraid to start Fridays post.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the picture credit! ;) haha xoxox

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh my god. matt dallas! so, you are lucky. you got him.

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

 

MARKUSISTHEDRUG.COM is a MANZANO PRODUCTIONS©