SUBSCRIBE TO MARKUSISTHEDRUG.COM

click here

HAVE MARKUSISTHEDRUG EMAILED TO YOU

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Monday, February 11, 2008

...SATURDAY... SUNDAY ...



OK this is going to be a little shorter; you get the gist of the weekend right? Pump pump, pump!. Saturday group dinner at Casa Vega in Studio City. Thomas and I left the valley and went to Hollywood to rescue my girl Golden and friend Rainier we made a quick stop at Goa. This is not usually my cup of tea. Too much Hollywood. Believe it or not I can only handle so much of "the scene" but handle it I did. I always enjoy my small but deep talks with Golden. Oh I did run into Matt Dallas but quickly lost him in the crowd. Rumor has it Lindsey Lohan got a hold of him and would not let go. You're welcome Lindsey.



Grammy Awards Sunday Started off with Mia and I having breakfast at the Beachwood cafe. Then after we had an afternoon of internet nothingness/research, we got ready for our first party. We decided to hit up Warner Brothers first and we had amazing timing because just as we arrived JGro was just finishing up red carpet. As we did a few Champagne laps we ran into Katy Perry and Dr.Luke... We always do. Next party. Sony at the Beverly Hills Hotel. This was the party to be at: Clive Davis, Beyonce, John Mayer, etc. So after Mia hit up every buffet table we decided 1:15am would be a perfect time to go to Hyde. Hyde was packed but not super annoying. Janet showed up to dance with her man Jermaine Dupree. Very cute! She's taller then him. Last stop. Oh we picked up someone at Hyde, my friend Simon, and it was off to the Thompson Hotel in Beverly Hills. We arrived just in time to see Avril Lavigne stumbling out. When we got to the suite it took about 3 name drops before they let us in the small room. Soon after arriving, Paris arrived. I'm sure none to impressed with the size of the room she had us all leave to the next party. But I thought that would be pushing it to the edge so I called it a night.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

 

MARKUSISTHEDRUG.COM is a MANZANO PRODUCTIONS©