SUBSCRIBE TO MARKUSISTHEDRUG.COM

click here

HAVE MARKUSISTHEDRUG EMAILED TO YOU

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sunday, March 9, 2008

KICKING OFF "LA FASHION" WEEK ...


Actress Angie Harmon, designer Erin Fetherston and actress Rosario Dawson all at the ghb presents Erin Fetherston "Fashion" week kick-off party at Villa on March 7, 2008 in West Hollywood. Just wondering. Is it OK to throw a "ghb" party in West Hollywood? Doesn't LA fashion week have enough problems? I really want LA Fashion Week to work but every year I'm so disappointed. I will go see the Orthodox Show because I love the detailed simplicity of Eric Niccole's work. I'm also going to see Lauren Conrad's new line. Exciting! Jared Gold I must see because my girl Liss D'Amato is walking in it. I hear a rumor that Chris Crocker may make a surprise appearance. Closing fashion week this year, the Pussy Cat Dolls "couture" line is making its debut. That should be interesting.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

 

MARKUSISTHEDRUG.COM is a MANZANO PRODUCTIONS©