SUBSCRIBE TO MARKUSISTHEDRUG.COM

click here

HAVE MARKUSISTHEDRUG EMAILED TO YOU

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

YOUR FIRST TASTE'S FREE... YOU'RE WELCOME!


I have the first behind the scenes look at actress Christina Hendrick's Free Magazine photo shoot. Christina is currently starring on AMC's Mad Men. I styled this shoot for Christina and I wanted to stay true to her classic beauty and her character on the show. So I pulled all the vintage dresses from Shareen's Vintage, and to GLAAAAM them up I got the jewelry from Coquette. The photos were taken my Photographer/Director Andrew Gallery. Christina was amazing to work with. Very funny and knows who she is and that's the best kinda of person to dress, I think.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

 

MARKUSISTHEDRUG.COM is a MANZANO PRODUCTIONS©