SUBSCRIBE TO MARKUSISTHEDRUG.COM

click here

HAVE MARKUSISTHEDRUG EMAILED TO YOU

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

FALLING DOWN BY SCARLETT JOHANSSON ...



Look, I think she's hot! Great Lips! Huge Boobs! As an actress I think she ruins every movie thats she's in; might just be me but I'm pretty sure it's not. (I did like her in Match Point). Now as a singer, I think she's really bad and this first single, Falling Down is pretty self explanatory and F-N annoying. I even listened to it three times to make sure I wasnt being too harsh. So Scarlett I say stick to acting-ish because you are pretty to look at. Just kidding, I love every thing you do!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

 

MARKUSISTHEDRUG.COM is a MANZANO PRODUCTIONS©