SUBSCRIBE TO MARKUSISTHEDRUG.COM

click here

HAVE MARKUSISTHEDRUG EMAILED TO YOU

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Friday, April 4, 2008

FERRAS ON THE TONIGHT SHOW WITH JAY LENO...


If you didn't take my advice and TIVO Ferras last night on Jay Leno, worry not because I have it for you. Not only did Ferras give another beautiful performance, he looked great wearing a suit by Lanvin and silver Gucci shoes. You know, the ones I have to have. I also enjoyed the back up from the string section. It gave a sort of light breeze.

Labels: , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

love ferras

Anonymous Anonymous said...

will he marry me? ask him. thanks.

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

 

MARKUSISTHEDRUG.COM is a MANZANO PRODUCTIONS©