SUBSCRIBE TO MARKUSISTHEDRUG.COM

click here

HAVE MARKUSISTHEDRUG EMAILED TO YOU

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

COVER STORY... KATY PERRY


Well if Nylon Magazine smart they would have put Katy Perry on their June 2008 School Of Rock issue. Instead they went with Scarlett Johansson. Katy does have about 4 pages in this issue so check it out.

- Now that I'm looking at this altered cover I'm thinking I may be a little get a little obsessive when it comes to my BF. You're Welcome!

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Katy n' Nylon go together like white rice and soy sauce...I'm sure she will 'cover' it soon! Allison Robertson gives some sick guitar playing skills on Nylon TV for School of Rock as well! xx

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

 

MARKUSISTHEDRUG.COM is a MANZANO PRODUCTIONS©