SUBSCRIBE TO MARKUSISTHEDRUG.COM

click here

HAVE MARKUSISTHEDRUG EMAILED TO YOU

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

DISASTER HITS CHINA...


The 7.9 magnitude quake toppled the small cites in the steep hills north of Sichuan's capitol Chengdu. This has been the worst earthquake in three decades, killing more than 10,000 people and trapping many more in layers of concrete. The earthquake took place mid afternoon on Monday, May 12, 2008 . For more on the earthquake click here.

This is so scary. I remember watching some earthquake thing on the history channel and they said LA is past due for some big earthquake. Eeeek! It freaks me out just writing that. This is why I need to remember not to take anything for granted. My friends, family, and everyday I get to just live life no matter how hard it gets. I'm so thankful to live another day. Wow. I didn't mean to get all heavy. Eew I love all of you! OMG whatamisaying?

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's so sad.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, glad I don't live in china. You should come to France. Don't be sad

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

 

MARKUSISTHEDRUG.COM is a MANZANO PRODUCTIONS©