SUBSCRIBE TO MARKUSISTHEDRUG.COM

click here

HAVE MARKUSISTHEDRUG EMAILED TO YOU

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Monday, May 12, 2008

MY TEXT TO KATY PERRY AT 3:30AM ...


Markus: I hate you! I was trying to go to bed after I had dinner with Shannon and Ron ... So I picked up The Notebook... And now I'm still awake and crying... I hope ur happy... And I believe ur out to ruin me... When you get back, let's find Ryan Gosling

Katy: It's the WORST right? It RUINED me. Uggh. Don't do it... It's the devil!

So the reason for the hate text is this. I was reading Katy's blog, as I do. She posted this sort of stance for romance after watching The Notebook. So last night I couldn't sleep and decided to pop in The Notebook thinking boring romance movie would surely put me down. Nope, it did the opposite. I think this maybe one of the greatest romance movies of all time. You're welcome!

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i have yet to see it. homeward bound is the only movie ive cried during..ummmm i wanna hunt ryan gosling too!

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

 

MARKUSISTHEDRUG.COM is a MANZANO PRODUCTIONS©