SUBSCRIBE TO MARKUSISTHEDRUG.COM

click here

HAVE MARKUSISTHEDRUG EMAILED TO YOU

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

I'M SO HAPPY FOR PEREZ AND KATY ...

Katy Perry and Perez Hilton
I get so excited when I see that Perez Hilton has posted something new about Katy Perry! I'm so thankful for the support he has given my BEST FRIEND on my birthday! The latest is this video iChat Katy and Perez recorded. So if you would like to watch this really cute video of these very close friends click here. I suggest you click here at least a hundred times today. Wear this video out. Memorize it. Role play and pretend you're Katy and your Fatty stuffed animal is Perez.

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

BITCHY! I LOVE IT!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like she's perez's best friend. I would stick to friends like josh groban. Better people.

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

 

MARKUSISTHEDRUG.COM is a MANZANO PRODUCTIONS©