SUBSCRIBE TO MARKUSISTHEDRUG.COM

click here

HAVE MARKUSISTHEDRUG EMAILED TO YOU

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Thursday, May 8, 2008

OUT AND ABOUT IN HOLLYWOOD...


Last night, after I enjoyed a Hanger steak on an arugula parmesan salad at Dominick's. My absolute favorite! Afterwards, I took my baby momma Golden and my girl Amanda to Hyde where we met the very fashionable Bijan cologne Heir Nicola Bijan Pakzad. Speaking of fashion, we later met up with all things fashion, queen Rona Gaye, owner of the high-end vintage store Coquette, and her partner in crime, stylist Charlene Roxborough. The girls were ready with a table right next to my man Maroon 5's James Valentine and his boy Adam Levine at the new Heartwell hot spot Crown.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

 

MARKUSISTHEDRUG.COM is a MANZANO PRODUCTIONS©