SUBSCRIBE TO MARKUSISTHEDRUG.COM

click here

HAVE MARKUSISTHEDRUG EMAILED TO YOU

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

3RD TIMES A CHARM FOR GWYNETH PALTROW


Buzz around the blogging cooler is that Gwyneth is with child. Mrs. Chris Martin was quoted in Harper's Bazaar magazine saying “I may force myself to do it one more time because the result is so worth it." I wonder what annoying name she can come up with next; I say name the baby Pie. So she could yell, "Apple Pie get over her right now" or "Apple Pie, not before dinner." Hahahaha.

Labels: , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

haaaa ha ha ha !!! apple pie... oh my... is that serious if i actually laughed ???

Anonymous Anonymous said...

very funny Markus

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

 

MARKUSISTHEDRUG.COM is a MANZANO PRODUCTIONS©