SUBSCRIBE TO MARKUSISTHEDRUG.COM

click here

HAVE MARKUSISTHEDRUG EMAILED TO YOU

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Saturday, June 14, 2008

COVER STORY... CHARLIZE THERON


I'm so turned on by the cover of GQ UK with Charlize Theron. I have a Charlize story. When I was in film school a few years back I was eating at 101 Coffee Shop with a bunch of buddies from school discussing our next project. Then we noticed the waiters pushing all the tables together. First in walks an older woman that sat right across from us and then took notice of our small group and asked what we were doing. We said we were film students working on a film. She says, "My daughter was in a film that premiers tonight, we're all meeting here to eat". Few moments later, in walks Charlize Theron and her movie that premiered that night was Monster which she won an Oscar for. I peed my pants a little that night. A little was for her, a little for Stuart Townsend. Oops, too dirty?

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

 

MARKUSISTHEDRUG.COM is a MANZANO PRODUCTIONS©