SUBSCRIBE TO MARKUSISTHEDRUG.COM

click here

HAVE MARKUSISTHEDRUG EMAILED TO YOU

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Friday, June 6, 2008

JODIE SWEETIN'S BABY MADE WITH METH...


I mean love. Stephanie Tanner loves being a drug addict. I mean mother. Jodie Tanner tells People Magazine, "I'm very lucky to have made it through to the other side." I'm pretty sure she was stoned giving this interview. I think she may be talking about making it through to the other side of the K hole she's been in for nine months. Well it's a good thing People Mag gave the "former" drug addict cash money to appear on the cover. Now Stephanie Sweetin don't go spend that whole hundred on one fix. Just kidding I love her. Bless her speedy Speed-induced beating heart. Oh and possible baby names for the baby are Bookshelf or Sandstorm.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Meth baby? hahahahahaha

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

 

MARKUSISTHEDRUG.COM is a MANZANO PRODUCTIONS©