SUBSCRIBE TO MARKUSISTHEDRUG.COM

click here

HAVE MARKUSISTHEDRUG EMAILED TO YOU

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Friday, June 20, 2008

WANTED...


Is the feeling I had after meeting Anne-Marie Duff, wife of James McAvoy. She was at the after-party for her husband's LA premiere of Wanted that I went to with my mischevious friend Andrew Garfield who twisted my arm to go to this festive party. Just kidding, I will go to the opening of an envelope. EEk. Whatever I met this wonderfully sparkly and masterful actress. Click here to see a trailer of The Waiting Room.

Fun fact: James McAcoy "wanted," he he, and auditioned for the part in Lions For Lambs that Andrew Garfield snagged.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow. different!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

the trailer was ok .

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

 

MARKUSISTHEDRUG.COM is a MANZANO PRODUCTIONS©