SUBSCRIBE TO MARKUSISTHEDRUG.COM

click here

HAVE MARKUSISTHEDRUG EMAILED TO YOU

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Thursday, June 19, 2008

THE KISSY GIRL IN QUESTION ...



So for all you Katy Perry I Kissed A Girl and I liked it fans. I am going to reveal the girl that Katy can't help but kiss. Her name is Shannon Woodward and she's Katys BFF. Trust me, she's very kissable but it was all very innocent you perverts. Just ask her super actor boyfriend Andrew Garfield. You're Welcome...

Labels: , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sadly, these sorts of "accurate reports" are only starting...

Blogger Unknown said...

I love Shannon Marie Woodward, really good actress.

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

 

MARKUSISTHEDRUG.COM is a MANZANO PRODUCTIONS©