SUBSCRIBE TO MARKUSISTHEDRUG.COM

click here

HAVE MARKUSISTHEDRUG EMAILED TO YOU

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Monday, August 25, 2008

THE DARK KNIGHT ...


 I give the Dark Knight one thumbs up and and three fingers down, you can decide which fingers.  I know I'm a little late with this review but hey, I've been on tour y'all.  I thought Heath Ledger was brilliant and scary and he really keeps you held you into the movie.  Christian Bale as Batman had that horrible deep gargle in his voice and it drove me insane.  My last finger down was for the poor, poor casting choice on hot leading lady, which should not have been Maggie Gyllenhaal.  For the longest time I thought she was Two Face because it looked like one side of her face was a little downsey.  Just kidding I think Maggie is terrific in other films, just not in this one. Her acting was never believable the entire movie.  So I guess I'm missing another finger down...I don't know, I can't count right now?

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

 

MARKUSISTHEDRUG.COM is a MANZANO PRODUCTIONS©