SUBSCRIBE TO MARKUSISTHEDRUG.COM

click here

HAVE MARKUSISTHEDRUG EMAILED TO YOU

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Monday, August 25, 2008

KARL LAGERFELD AND MARKUS MOLINARI ARE THE SAME!


KARL LAGERFELD IS UN-BEAR-ABLE...

The Iconic fashion God just went baby chic with a cute 'lil bear made in his image, although I have a feeling its not going to be children snagging this limited edition KL teddy bear.  Only 2,500 were made and will launch at Neiman Marcus in September for $1,500.  Well I have a similar thing going on with my Teddy that I've had since I was a little Bambino;  Karl makes his teddy wear sunglasses, I make mine wear a fedora.  SAME!

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

 

MARKUSISTHEDRUG.COM is a MANZANO PRODUCTIONS©