SUBSCRIBE TO MARKUSISTHEDRUG.COM

click here

HAVE MARKUSISTHEDRUG EMAILED TO YOU

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Friday, August 8, 2008

JAMES FRANCO THINKS LIKE EVERY GUY ON WARPED TOUR...


AOL Moviefone caught up with James Franco - I don't consider weed to be any worse than having a beer.

I should really introduce this Pineapple Express star to a few bands here on Warped Tour. James you would have a blast on the road!

For more of James Franco, check out this video interview from NYTimes.com's T Magazine. He discusses his love of Beverly Hills 90210, playing James Dean, and what it's like to kiss Sean Penn in the upcoming Harvey Milk movie. I KNOW that when I kissed James Franco, he was milky smooth. Just kidding. I think he would be though. Hmm?

Labels: , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Dianna said...

Oooooh! That James Franco is sooooooo easy on the eyes! And those LIPS of his!! (sigh!) I'd love to sit down with him one day & shoot the breeze!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The guy is so hot and talented it's ridiculous. Future's so bright that I gotta wear shades.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FlX5ZlXCQjA

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

 

MARKUSISTHEDRUG.COM is a MANZANO PRODUCTIONS©