SUBSCRIBE TO MARKUSISTHEDRUG.COM

click here

HAVE MARKUSISTHEDRUG EMAILED TO YOU

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

SITTING WITH GEORGE...



My director friend Andrew Gallery writes-

"So I was lucky enough to get invited by Kat Lucas to go the the premiere of the new Star Wars film, The Clone Wars, little did I know that after walking the red carpet only feet away from George (see pic), I would be sitting right next to him in the theater. haha, totally surreal. I had better seats than JJ Abrams!!! I eventually made Katie switch seats with me so she could sit next to her dad, but I was still just one seat away. watching a film with the creator next to you was amazing. the other picture is Kyle and me. what a day, thanks Kat!!"

I just thought this was pretty cool... You're welcome

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

 

MARKUSISTHEDRUG.COM is a MANZANO PRODUCTIONS©