SUBSCRIBE TO MARKUSISTHEDRUG.COM

click here

HAVE MARKUSISTHEDRUG EMAILED TO YOU

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

MY THREE FAVORITE EMMY DRESSES ...


I thought Desperate House Wives' Marcia Cross' stylist Jessica Pastor made an amazing choice choosing this dress by Elie Saab. Its tricky going with so much tulle, but I loved it. The length, embroidered top, and the taffeta belt all came together with such class.

I'm not the biggest fan of Lipstick Jungle's Brooke Shields, but she looked amazing in her fuchsia ruffled gown by Badgley Mischka. Loved the soft curls. This is my whole look!

And I Love, Love, Loved Lost star Evageline Lilly's Elie Saab couture. This muslin gown took me by surprise because usually your not using muslin unless your on stage in medieval times but it worked with the strips of sequin and tulle. Bravo!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

 

MARKUSISTHEDRUG.COM is a MANZANO PRODUCTIONS©