SUBSCRIBE TO MARKUSISTHEDRUG.COM

click here

HAVE MARKUSISTHEDRUG EMAILED TO YOU

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Monday, September 29, 2008

SELENA GOMEZ... ONE OUTFIT, TWO DIFFERENT MORNING SHOWS


Ouch! Who lied to Selena and told her this would be ok? Seriously it takes ten to fifteen minutes to change to your next outfit.  She could have taken the pins out of her hair, changed her blouse, and, just like magic, a whole new outfit. Tis, tis my little witch.

Ok, so as I'm writing this post my friend Rob Williams AIM's me and I ask him about it and he says, "I think this makes her seem normal. Like a librarian."

What do you think?

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm thinking....that she shouldn't be wearing that in the first place. Selena's a fabulous girl. Sexy librarian look don't work on her.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's just an outfit, lol. And she looks great! She can't please everyone, I guess.

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

 

MARKUSISTHEDRUG.COM is a MANZANO PRODUCTIONS©