SUBSCRIBE TO MARKUSISTHEDRUG.COM

click here

HAVE MARKUSISTHEDRUG EMAILED TO YOU

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

HOLLY MADISON... THE GIRL THAT MOVES OUT


Seems more like an appropriate title for this Playmate.  Holly Madison has confirmed break-up rumors to TMZ saying, "I have no pull anymore.  Hef and I aren’t together.”  Kind of sad.  I actually liked this one the most out of the three girl from E's hit show Girls Next Door.  Holly was the one that ran the whole sha bang.  I thought she would be a lifer.

My dedication to Holly-

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

 

MARKUSISTHEDRUG.COM is a MANZANO PRODUCTIONS©