SUBSCRIBE TO MARKUSISTHEDRUG.COM

click here

HAVE MARKUSISTHEDRUG EMAILED TO YOU

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

REMEMBER THE GOOD OL' HOUSE PARTY?

Amazing!
Katy Perry and OUR dear dear friend designer Brian Lichtenberg 
The Best house party picture. I see Katy talking to designer Brian Lichtenberg. Josh Groban saying good-bye to someone I don't know. We love JGro!!!
The Lovely Lady GA GA and Katy Perry. 
DJ Mia Moretti with friend Leven Rambin. 

So Saturday night Katy Perry and I went to house party. What should have been a few drinks amongst friends and maybe a few game board games  turned into a crazy house of crazy. Me teaming up with Lady GA GA for a walk-off against Katy P and Shannon W, later turned into someone Hulk Cogan-ing my t-shirt off. (I was really sad about that because it was my favorite Neil Barrett shirt so I took my assistant's shirt. Thank you Jonathan)  It was just so much fun hanging out with friends and not dealing with any clubs and just being able to completely let go. 

A very special thanks to Eric for letting us turn his house into a Romper Room

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

assistant is a hard job... i wanna create the "Save Jonathan" funds raising... Jonathan !! you're not gonna have to give your t-shirt anymore !

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

 

MARKUSISTHEDRUG.COM is a MANZANO PRODUCTIONS©