SUBSCRIBE TO MARKUSISTHEDRUG.COM

click here

HAVE MARKUSISTHEDRUG EMAILED TO YOU

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Friday, January 2, 2009

LET'S BRING IN THE NEW YEAR !


This is one of my favorite pictures. Well it has me in it, Katy Perry, hot model Colin Owens, and one of my favorite designers for "Chatav Ectabit" Clifford Fong. Oh Cliff, I loved your Chanel Sailors Coat!


Emma Roberts and Zelda Williams looking hot with some amazing belt action going on.


Katy Perry is giving me new haircut, new single, new year.


Katy Perry's love interest in her new video "Thinking Of You," actor Matt Dallas.


Singer JoJo brings in the New Year in a purple Herve Leger dress, and a cropped leather jacket.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

 

MARKUSISTHEDRUG.COM is a MANZANO PRODUCTIONS©