SUBSCRIBE TO MARKUSISTHEDRUG.COM

click here

HAVE MARKUSISTHEDRUG EMAILED TO YOU

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Monday, January 14, 2008

HAZY WEEKEND REPORT PART I...

By- Jared Craft
Photobucket

Eeks, what a weekend! The liver is killing me softly each additional weekend in LA, but sometimes I really do think it's worth it. This weekend was spent entirely with blog master himself, Markus Molinari. After a long day at the office Friday, I geared up with coworker Sarah Imparato to attend the show of everyone's favorite, Katy Perry, where I met up with friends Markus Molinari, Jessica Paster, Rob Williams, and Matt Dallas. After an intimate show with Katy, I sent myself to the new "It" spot, Villa, in West Hollywood with Sarah… awful; Markus went on to the Hotel Roosevelt/Teddys to meet up with Eve the rapper and his new Texas friends. I left Villa and met up with Rob and made my way to the 101 to meet up with Katy and Matt, where I ended my night.



Saturday night-

I woke up to two random girls in my apartment, neither of whom I knew; they ended up staying two days, "you're welcome". I made my weekend trip to Target with Erica Krupicka where I proceeded to spend money that I don't have in a way I had never intended to. I went and picked up Markus Molinari and Katy Perry to head to my friend Allison's where I met up with friend Fisher Pence; Allison was having an intimate dinner party for her business partner's 40th, in which Markus got to meet longtime favorite Paula Thomas of Thomas Wylde. After dinner, Markus, Katy, and I went on to meet up with Andrew Gallery at the Sofitel hotel; they were rude… don't go! Josh Groban swung by to grab Katy. So Markus and I made our way to the Hotel Roosevelt. Markus and I got acquainted with the drunkest one at the hotel who proceeded to continuously refer to us as his "brothers," homeboy lives in a studio in the Valley… ew. You had to be there. After the Roosevelt, we went on to Charlene Roxborough's to call it an evening with Rona Gaye Stevenson and Andrew Gallery.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

 

MARKUSISTHEDRUG.COM is a MANZANO PRODUCTIONS©