SUBSCRIBE TO MARKUSISTHEDRUG.COM

click here

HAVE MARKUSISTHEDRUG EMAILED TO YOU

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Monday, January 21, 2008

MILAN FASHION WRAP UP AUTUMN/WINTER 08/09...



Neil Barrett was my favorite in Milan. Neil stuck to his rocker/dapper gentleman which is so my favorite style at the moment. Neil's '08 Winter collection included extra zippers, silver painted bow ties, and beautiful leather jackets.



Vivienne Westwood is bringing back the MC Hammer pants. Lover her!



DSQUARED2 gave me plaid.



LAVIN inspiration was a boy growing up to fast. That's exactly what I got from Lucas Ossendrijver's runway show. I thought it looked like these boys were playing in their father's clothes. I got it. I liked in a way. Bravo!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

 

MARKUSISTHEDRUG.COM is a MANZANO PRODUCTIONS©