SUBSCRIBE TO MARKUSISTHEDRUG.COM

click here

HAVE MARKUSISTHEDRUG EMAILED TO YOU

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Monday, March 17, 2008

GETTING BACK TO "NORMAL"...


Whatever that means? I am trying to get things back to the way they were, but I don't think that's possible so we do our best to move on and keep on keeping on. To answer a few questions that I got from the car jacking blog: NO they haven't found my car yet. They did catch one of the three guys and since car jacking is a felony, Pierre and I will have to testify against him. Eek! I'm so freaked out about that. So any who thank you everyone who reached out to me and showed me so much love. It means so much to me. Love you all, muah.

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

 

MARKUSISTHEDRUG.COM is a MANZANO PRODUCTIONS©