SUBSCRIBE TO MARKUSISTHEDRUG.COM

click here

HAVE MARKUSISTHEDRUG EMAILED TO YOU

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Friday, March 21, 2008

LIFE IS A SEABRING...



So getting back to “normal” starts with me getting some wheels. So I went to Enterprise Rent-a-Car on Beverly and since I caught the bunny tail end of people gathering there for Easter weekend rides, all I was left with to choose from was the horrid PT Cruiser or the Chrysler Sebring. You know what I chose? That’s right! The Sebring convertible... white likes my pure white Christian soul. So now I’m cruising Sunset and you know I’m bringing it to Hyde! What it do-oo! So if you see me rolling with homies, throw me a shot out. Later baby boo’s.

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

 

MARKUSISTHEDRUG.COM is a MANZANO PRODUCTIONS©