SUBSCRIBE TO MARKUSISTHEDRUG.COM

click here

HAVE MARKUSISTHEDRUG EMAILED TO YOU

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Trash-douche-tacularness! Yess!

by Pierre Baltadano


I normally don't post on shit like this but I just had to. Heidi Montag apparently had a "fashion show" for her new line Heidiwood for Anchor Blue (has a ring to it don't you think?). Heidi displayed great vintage 1990's midwest Junior High wear that speaks to the double-wide fashionista in everybody. I remember reading an article where Heidi says Lauren Conrad's line was too expensive and that she had more cred than Lauren. "When we were in school, I was the designer, and she was in, like, product development," said the budding fashion designer Ms. Montag. I've seen Lauren Conrad's line and I'll say that although it's uninspired, it's okay and very wearable. Now, if my sister wore this Heidicouldnot for Anchor Blue stuff, I'd ask her how much Oscar the Grouch pays out his girls for pulling tricks on trailer park lane. I'd say Montag's half a term studying Fashion Design is totally reflecting.

Above is what some saw....but here is what I saw...

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Absofuckinglutely. You hit it right on the head.

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

 

MARKUSISTHEDRUG.COM is a MANZANO PRODUCTIONS©