SUBSCRIBE TO MARKUSISTHEDRUG.COM

click here

HAVE MARKUSISTHEDRUG EMAILED TO YOU

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Friday, May 9, 2008

EVA MENDES GOES TOPLESS FOR VOGUE ITALIA


Eva Mendes is giving me 1960's erotica in this May 2008 issue of Vogue Italia Magazine. This is actually one of the hottest photo's I've ever seen. Amazing styling and photography. Eva is one of the sexiest actresses in the world. Trust me when I tell y'all to go pick up this issue. It's a collectors item. You know, for the bathroom. OMG what am I saying? Dirty nasty thing are racing to my head. I need to abort this blog before I incriminate myself anymore.




Labels: , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm also having those naughty thoughts.

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

 

MARKUSISTHEDRUG.COM is a MANZANO PRODUCTIONS©