SUBSCRIBE TO MARKUSISTHEDRUG.COM

click here

HAVE MARKUSISTHEDRUG EMAILED TO YOU

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Thursday, May 22, 2008

PREPARE FOR THE COMING OF KATY PERRY


Y'all take a look at Katy Perry's album cover styled by yours truly, alongside my good friend and style guro Johnny Wujek. I'm sorry I'm not just being biased because she's my best friend, but this is one HOT album cover. Katy is the full package. Looks, talent and heart like you'll never believe.

Labels: , , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Great cover... have it as my screen background =D... Can't wait for the album in June!!!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

APPARENTLY ONE OF THE GIRLS ASWELL.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

pretty !

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

 

MARKUSISTHEDRUG.COM is a MANZANO PRODUCTIONS©