SUBSCRIBE TO MARKUSISTHEDRUG.COM

click here

HAVE MARKUSISTHEDRUG EMAILED TO YOU

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

SEX AND THE CITY COMES HOME TO NEW YORK



The girls of Sex and The City have been on a crazy world promo tour. Now the girls have ended it where it all began, New York City. I of course was supposed to be at this premiere if not for the broken promise of my close friend I will not name. This town (Hollywood) is built on them. Any-who my favorite of the night is going to be Sarah Jessica Parker. My favorite through out the promotional tour has to be Cynthia Nixon. Hands down the worst dressed of everything went to Kim Catrall. Now, if your anything like me you can't wait to see this movie. I may pop a few sleeping pills until the big day so I don't have to deal with the anxiety of it all.

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

 

MARKUSISTHEDRUG.COM is a MANZANO PRODUCTIONS©