SUBSCRIBE TO MARKUSISTHEDRUG.COM

click here

HAVE MARKUSISTHEDRUG EMAILED TO YOU

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Saturday, June 14, 2008

IS PEREZ HAVING A CHANGE OF HEART?...



OF COURSE this isn't the best picture she's ever taken...ass!. It's all about picking and choosing to support an argument and that is what he is doing with 'lil gurl. I'm not sure why Perez picks on Rumer Willis so much, but I hope he has had a change of heart about her. Rumer is beautiful and I love her fashions. I bumped into Rumer that night; she was at the opening of the Beckley Boutique in West Hollywood on Thursday. Amy Smart is really nice!

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love Rumer

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

 

MARKUSISTHEDRUG.COM is a MANZANO PRODUCTIONS©