SUBSCRIBE TO MARKUSISTHEDRUG.COM

click here

HAVE MARKUSISTHEDRUG EMAILED TO YOU

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sunday, June 8, 2008

NYLON+MYSPACE



On June 3rd myself and fellow heroes Shannon Woodward and Andrew Garfield hit up the Nylon School of Rock party thrown by Myspace. Here's who we ran into.


Jonathan Bennett, who just finished working on a movie with Haylie Duff and Rumer Willis called Slightly Single in LA.




Audrina Patridge, Casey Patridge, and Kyle Loza... I didn't know this at the time when Audrina introduced me to Kyle Loza, but he is this amazing dirt bike X Games gold metal-winning bad ass motherfucker! Love Love Love !




Long time no see Odette Yustman. She's so gorgeous!




Boys Gone Wild! Robbie Amell. I swear this happens to me everytime I go out.


And I was ever so excited to run into The Lady Tigra aka Switch Blade Kitty

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

markus you always look like your having so much fun. i want to hang out with ! please !

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i agree

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

 

MARKUSISTHEDRUG.COM is a MANZANO PRODUCTIONS©