SUBSCRIBE TO MARKUSISTHEDRUG.COM

click here

HAVE MARKUSISTHEDRUG EMAILED TO YOU

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sunday, June 29, 2008

SPEIDIWEB.CUM ... SICK


Heidi Fucktag and Spencer Shat are launching a social networking website Speidiweb.com that they say is going to be bigger than Myspace and Facebook. Are these two douche bags delusional. I went to this "social network" website. It's just a site about them. Am I surprised? No! These two fuck fucks think everything they do is bigger than life. Speidi sounds like some vicious blood sucking eight legged hyper breed spider that sucks your sooooul. Wow...I totally needed to vent. Although I linked it, try not to visit it and just take my word that it is quite a scat-acular experience.

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

 

MARKUSISTHEDRUG.COM is a MANZANO PRODUCTIONS©