SUBSCRIBE TO MARKUSISTHEDRUG.COM

click here

HAVE MARKUSISTHEDRUG EMAILED TO YOU

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Thursday, July 10, 2008

ALLIAGATOR HUNTING...


So the Katy Perry Klan has left Atlanta, Georgia and has headed east/south to Miami. Well, part of us has. Katy Perry and band has gone to LA to shoot So You Think You Can Dance and MTV's F & N TV.   Myself and Suzanne Sansone, Katy's Executive Assistant, and Lisa Goe, the head of all KP's Merchandise, both long time friends of KPees, are going to sun it up in Miami. But not before we catch us a gator...

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

speaking of merch, what all is available in the katy perry tent? i have some friends going to warped tour and would love to get them to pick me up something, but since i can't go i'd like to see whats available! thanks!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

can I take you home and keep you as my own?

Blogger splice said...

I found you searching for Katy Perry info.
Please let her know that I would very much like to remix her song.

-splice
(I heard the remix she liked and I'd like to try to beat it.)

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

 

MARKUSISTHEDRUG.COM is a MANZANO PRODUCTIONS©