SUBSCRIBE TO MARKUSISTHEDRUG.COM

click here

HAVE MARKUSISTHEDRUG EMAILED TO YOU

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KARLI HENRIQUEZ


The show must go on. My absence from Hollywood is not keeping my favorite latina TV personality from celebrating her Birthday. Karli knows I would want it this way.  My Girl is having a blow out birthday bash at Hush Lounge in Hollywood. With special performances by Tyga and LMFAO. Damn I think my 'lil sugar is going to outdo me.  Sike!... I had three parties and ended walking in the pool with my tuxedo jacket... you're welcome. I only hope the same for you Karli.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

 

MARKUSISTHEDRUG.COM is a MANZANO PRODUCTIONS©