SUBSCRIBE TO MARKUSISTHEDRUG.COM

click here

HAVE MARKUSISTHEDRUG EMAILED TO YOU

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sunday, July 6, 2008

COVER STORY... PETE WETZ


Ambiguous Pete Wentz is on the cover of August 2008 Out Magazine. I know Pete through friends, I've read about Pete and his band Fall Out Boy, but I really feel like this article in particular shows a more vulnerable side of this sensitive music mogul. Pete Wentz shares with Out about being teased in school and how the name calling and rumors never seems to stop into adult hood and now marriage.

Pete on being "Out"-

“There’s part of me that’s like, Fuck you, I do what I want.”

“Homophobia is the last acceptable hatred.”

"“Our culture bombards us with this idea that you’re not that, and if you are that, there’s something wrong with you, and then we’re going to call you that, and then it’s an insult.”

For more on of this very open interview click here

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I might be love!

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

 

MARKUSISTHEDRUG.COM is a MANZANO PRODUCTIONS©