SUBSCRIBE TO MARKUSISTHEDRUG.COM

click here

HAVE MARKUSISTHEDRUG EMAILED TO YOU

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Saturday, July 5, 2008

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY ON THE 5TH OF JULY...


You know how they say better late than never. Well that's what I'm saying today. The woe's of touring with Katy Perry. There really are none, but if I had to list a few is keeping y'all updated by finding good Internet connection. Everything else is F-in amazing. We are having so much fun. I even had fun spending my 4th in Austin, Texas yesterday. We started off with some hot ass HOT wings at Hooters. Then it lead to a BIG ass nap at the Embassy Suites, you know, the place where everyone can feel like a BALLER because every room's a suite. Later it lead to an amazing dinner at some Mexican restaurant that our tour manager Julia Ervin suggested. She lived in Texas before. Y'alls, Queso is on a whole other level. After the feast I opted for a movie and dessert in my room. Katy and Travis went to see Andrew W.K. at Emo's. I'm kind of bummed I missed it because I heard the show was awesome! So that was how I spent my 4th y'all BIATCHES!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like you guys are having fun !

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My favorite place to stay

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

 

MARKUSISTHEDRUG.COM is a MANZANO PRODUCTIONS©