SUBSCRIBE TO MARKUSISTHEDRUG.COM

click here

HAVE MARKUSISTHEDRUG EMAILED TO YOU

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Thursday, July 31, 2008

COVER STORY... VENESSA HUDGENS


'Lil miss steal-ma-man-Zac-Efron is on the cover of Teen Vogue September 2008 issue.

V Hudge on dating my man. 
- I keep my relationship quiet. I think that works. 
For me, the best part about High School Musical was the relationships we made.

Nessy Hudgens on playing a singing latina character - I love that Gabriella is Hispanic. It’s nice to be able to stand up for people who don’t have someone to look up to very often.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

 

MARKUSISTHEDRUG.COM is a MANZANO PRODUCTIONS©